Making a lifelong commitment is a special occasion for you, your partner, your family and friends. The build up to the big day can be nerve wracking. Using the services of a professionally trained Toastmaster will ensure YOUR special day is stress free.
Prior to the celebration I will meet with you, and later visit the venue for the reception. I will explain to you the traditional sequence of events, but you are of course free to add your own special touches.
On the day I will arrive in plenty of time at the venue to ensure all is as it should be. I will traditionally undertake the following duties: –
- Greet the bride and bridegroom on their arrival to the wedding reception.
- Direct guests to all the facilities available at the wedding venue and ensure they are aware of the table plan.
- Assist the photographer and the videographer in gathering members of the bridal party.
- Assemble the bridal party to receive their guests and announce them.
- When all the guests are seated announce the entrance of the bride and groom and escort them to the top table.
- Announce grace.
- Supervise the cutting of the cake.
- Announce the speeches.
Many couples choose to innovate to make their special day different and memorable, Robert is happy to accommodate this into his professional duties.